Who we are
We are Oner Signs, registered office 3a Church Street, Cardiff CF10 1BG. Company number TBC.
Anyone wishing to contact us regarding data protection issues may do so in writing to the above address or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Type of Information We Collect About You
When you interact with us, we collect and process the following personal information to communicate and conduct our business services:
- Your identity (first/last name, title)
- Contact information (company name, position, phone, email)
- Client relations (including the circumstances leading to the use of our services and any contact between you and us)
- Technical information (IP address, browser type and versions, location and time zone used when accessing our site)
- Usage data (how you use our site, pages visited)
How We Collect Your Data
We use the information that you provide to us including your email, phone or address either when you fill out our contact form or when you subscribe to our services.
How We Use Your Data
Your data will only be used for us to provide you with the services you requested and to help us develop our website to meet our customer needs and aim to provide a better service.
We may be required to share your data with third parties for the following reasons:
- Business partners and suppliers to deliver on any contract that we have entered with you.
- Google analytics to assist with the improvement of our site.
How We Store Your Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose it was collected for. This may include any legal, accounting or reporting needs.
Data is stored on our cloud services providers servers. We only use providers who are Cyber Essentials Plus and / or ISO 27001 certified ensuring your data is secured to best-practice standards.
You can change your mind at any time if you would like Oner Signs to stop using your personal information. Send an email to email@example.com
Effective November 2022